How to become a partner?
Register a Live Account with FxCitizen and you will become Citizen IB automatically
Your first account is your agent account too, the account number is your agent code
Share your referral link your friends or simply insert your agent code when they registering
How do you earn?
It is very simple process; you just have to attract new clients to register with your agent code and start making money right away when they trade!
You can earn up to 15 USD per market standard lot for each transaction from your clients and it is unlimited and there is no restriction how much your total commission you able to gain for your agent account. Besides, the commission is paid to your account automatically and instantly whenever your client completed a trade effective forever as long as your clients still trading in FxCitizen.
Rewards on Archievement
Material & Technical Support
Payout Customisation *
MetaTrader Manager *
Local Depositor *
Terms of partnership
- The Company and a Partner assume coordinated liabilities regarding Clients' attraction for trading operations conclusion with the instruments which the Company offers;
- A Partner takes rights and obligations over prescribed by the Agreement regarding attraction clients to conclude a contract for brokerage. A Partner also takes other rights and obligations over stipulated in the Agreement. Executing the prescription, stipulated by the Agreement, a Partner acts in the name of himself/herself, but attracts clients for the Company.
- A Partner unconditionally admits that all the clients he introduced are the Company's clients.
- A Partner may provide any advertising information about the Company to potential Clients referring to appropriate section of the Company's web-site and information which the Company confirms.
- A Partner guarantees authenticity and legal validity of all the documents and contracts, which the Partner grants to the Company in the name of a Client;
- A Partner must provide Clients necessary reliable information related with the signing up Brokerage contract between Clients and the Company, give explanations regarding its content and consult Clients about the Company's services;
- A Partner is obliged to notify a Client about risks related with participating the Forex trading before signing Client Agreement;
- Recommendations as well as providing information which can motivate a Client to handle trading operations are not the part of the Company's services. Company has a right to provide the information, recommendations and pieces of advice to a Client in some cases, however then it will not be responsible for consequences and profitability of such recommendations and advice to a Client. All the trading operations handled by a Client, as a result of such inaccurate information or mistake, are in effect and compulsory for executing from Clients side as well as from Company's side;
- A Partner should refrain from recommendations and advice to a Client about the conducting trading operations in his/her Trading account. Otherwise, Company is not responsible for consequences of such recommendations and advice;
- A Partner is obliged to attract Clients in order they conclude Client Agreement with the Company and under the terms and conditions which Company sets;
- A Partner is obliged to open partner's account with the company;
- A Partner is obliged to be competent in the Company's services and be aware of the common information about the financial markets;
- A Partner is obliged to study Company's informational resources on his own and inform Clients about important changes in time;
- A Partner is obliged to provide Clients, who belong to his group, the comprehensive informational and legal support, as well as solve Clients' problems connected with their participation in trading;
- A Partner is obliged to give an explanation of any Client's questions connected with the services provided by the Company;
- It is prohibited for a Partner to conclude any sub-agency and conclude other Agreements (Contracts), which give a right to delegate Partner's authority or it's part according this Agreement to the third parties other than advance written Company's approval. Assignment of right of demand is possible only after coordination with the Company is made;
- A Partner is obliged to contact the Company to solve Client's problems in case a Partner is not able to solve the problem on his own, preliminary having learned all details, which are necessary for problem solving (account number, order, time etc.);
- A Partner has a right to plan and realize marketing and advertising campaigns independently after coordination with the company;
- A Partner has a right to handle replenishment/withdrawing operations in partner's account in accordance with the Public Offer Agreement.
- The regime of the private client's account is extended to the Partner's account (in accordance with the Public Offer Agreement); A Partner has a right to handle trading operations at his partner's account.
- In case of any problems appearance, connected with business running and rendering service which the Company provides, a Partner is obliged to give the Company all the necessary information so that the Company will be able to solve the problem in time;
- A Partner has a right to handle any operations with the Client's trading account only by written permission of a Client;
- A Partner does not have a right to handle any payments with a Client (cash or noncash, in national or foreign currency), as of take funds, securities or other property if special Agreement with the company does not exist;
- The Company is obliged to open trading accounts according with the Client Agreement to the Clients who were attracted by a Partner;
- The Company is obliged to give Clients an opportunity to handle trading operations in the system by means of set by the Company logins and passwords;
- The Company is obliged to handle record of all operations made by Clients;
- The Company is obliged to give to Partner information regarding the content of concluded Agreements as well as Client's participation in the trading;
- The Company is obliged to handle payment with a Partner in accordance with the procedure established in the clause 10 of this Agreement and gained income on the basis of monthly income and expense accounting act;
- The Company has a right to request a full report about the course and results of the Clients' attraction campaigns;
- The Company has a right to annul this Agreement, in case a Partner has not attracted 5 or more Clients during 90 days from the moment of registration in the Company's partnership program. These Clients cannot be Partner's closed relatives in case he is an individual and closed relative of the founders, in case a Partner is a body corporate as well as Partner's private accounts.
- The Company has a right to exclude Clients account from his group in the area "private Clients cabinet" in case this account is not replenished during 90 days from the moment of registration;
- In case a Partner does not observe obligations in accordance with this Agreement the Company has a right to exclude a Client from Partner's group;
- The Company has a right to inform Clients who are in the Partner's group about the commission received by a Partner on trading operations made by them on the international financial markets for fulfilling obligations described in this Agreement;
- A Company has a right to annul this Agreement unilaterally in case of violation or disregard of present Agreement provisions;
- A Company has right to perform other actions provided for in the present Agreement and its Exhibits.
- A Partner has a right to create a website, relevant to the Company's activities and comprising the information about financial world market and providing broker, dealer and investment services, with a glance of requirements in clause 3 of the Agreement;
- Clients' registration and enter in a Partner's group occur by one of the following methods:
- by read action of the partner's code while filling by a Client the registration form, placed in the Partner's website;
- by enter partner's code in the form of trading account registration by a Client;
- by providing to the Company Client's identification form by Partner, which is signed by a Client;
- A Client has a right to refuse the Partner's services and take direct Company's service;
- Transfer clients from one partners group to another is prohibited for the purpose of unfair competition exclusion; Note: in case of substantiation by a Client of the reason for transfer to the certain partner's group, the Company considers and decides individually on client's demand;
- Partner may not get commissions from his/her own accounts and his/her relatives' accounts, if he/she is physical body, and from private accounts of founders or their relatives' accounts, if the Partner is corporate body.
- A Partner has a right to assert a claim in case of disputable situation appears. Claims are accepted during 5 working days starting from the moment of appearing the reason of reclamation;
- Claim should be in e-mail and sent to the [email protected]
- Claims asserted in another format (at forum, by phone, etc.) will not be entertained;
- Claim must contain the following information: Clients' first and second name / company's name; essence of the disputable situation description; other information contributing the problem solving; Claim must not contain: affective evaluation of the disputable situation; abusive language about the Company; curse words.
- The Company has a right to reject a claim if conditions stated in clauses 6.2, 6.3, 7.2, 7.3 are not met.
- The Company is obliged to examine Partner's claim, make a decision about the disputable situation with the shortest possible delay and report it to a Partner by the e-mail. Ten working days from the moment of a claim receipt is maximum period for examination of the claim;
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by negotiations;
- For taking the controversy to the Arbitration Court pre-arbitration procedure of disputes examination is necessary. Plaint can be refer to the trial in case of the claim was not satisfied or the answer of the claim was not received according to the period prescribed in clauses 6.5, 7.2, 7.3 of the Agreement;
- The Company uses the following means of communication for contacting a Partner:
- Internal mail of the trading terminal;
- Post office;
- Announcement in appropriate section of the Company's website;
- Other electronic means of communication set by the Company (Skype, ICQ, etc.)
- A Partner can use the means of communication stated in clause 7.1.;
- Messages, documents, announcements, notifications, confirmations, reports, etc. will be reckoned as accepted by the opposite Party:
- After an hour after sending message by e-mail;
- After an hour after sending paper by FAX;
- After one hour after sending message by internal mail of trading terminal;
- Right after the phone talk was finished;
- After 7 calendar days from the moment of sending papers by post.
- A Partner does not have a right to divulge information received from the Company during the co-operation as well as information and intelligence this Agreement contains, during the whole expiration date of this Agreement and 5 years later.
- A Partner does not have a right to provide confidential information to rival third party concerning business running in the Company and rendering of services;
- The Parties must guarantee confidentiality of all the information regarding personal data of a Client, his/her accounts' data and their trading operations.
- The Company is obliged to pay a Partner commission according to his/her IB rank as published in Company website.
- A Citizen IB rank Partner is eligible to promote to Noble IB rank if he/she manage to bring in $3,000USD net deposit of his/her group for 2 consecutive months. Promotion need to be applied through cabinet or email to [email protected]
- A Noble IB rank Partner is eligible to promote to Royal IB rank if he/she manage to bring in $5,000USD net deposit of his/her group for 2 consecutive months. Promotion need to be applied through cabinet or email to [email protected]
- A Royal IB rank Partner is eligible to promote to King IB rank if he/she manage to bring in $10,000USD net deposit of his/her group for 2 consecutive months. Promotion need to be applied through cabinet or email to [email protected]
- The Company reserves the rights to downgrade a King IB rank Partner to Royal IB rank if he/she failed to bring in $25,000USD net deposit of his/her group within a calendar quarter.
- The Company reserves the rights to downgrade a Royal IB rank Partner to Noble IB rank if he/she failed to bring in $15,000USD net deposit of his/her group within a calendar quarter.
- The Company reserves the rights to downgrade a Noble IB rank Partner to Citizen IB rank if he/she failed to bring in $8,000USD net deposit of his/her group within a calendar quarter.
- The Company reserves the rights to disqualify a Citizen rank Partner if he/she failed to recruit at least 5 new clients; or net deposit of his/her group less than $3,000 USD within a calendar quarter.
- All the benefits for different rank of Partner are on ad-hoc basic which application has to be done and send to [email protected] and approval is subject to the Company decision. The Company reserves the rights to refuse or reject any application of a Partner on the benefits written on the Company Website.
- In case, a daily commission for any of the trading days was more than 500 USD and the number of attracted active (actually trading) clients was less than 10 people, the company reserves the right to review the commission fee unilaterally for this affiliate account and reduces it to 0.5 points.
- The Company is obliged to pay a Partner commission only in case a Partner has attracted not less than 3 active in trading Clients;
- The Company pays commission to a Partner in accordance with the Exhibit 1 of the present Agreement, but not more than 50% of average equity value on all Clients' accounts from Partner's group for reporting month. Average equity value is equal to equity valuated amount for the beginning and the end of each reporting month for all Clients' accounts divided into two.
- The Company has a right not to take into account Clients deals handled due to platform's imperfection when commission calculations are made and exclude the clients responsible for such deals from the partner group.
- In case the amount of commissions charged from the deals of the client exceeds 30% of the total partner account fees or provision 5.5 of the present agreement is violated; the Company reserves the right to deny the commission repayment to the Client and exclude him/her from the partner group.
- The commission remuneration shall be cancelled and the Client shall be excluded from the partner group in case of disclosing the orders not complying with the general regulations, the bonus system and contest rules as well as in case of charging the commissions from allegedly fraudulent accounts.
- In case some registration data of a partner coincides with registration data of a client who belongs to the partner's group, the Company reserves the right to consider this coincidence as a reason of applying the clauses 5.5 and 9.12 of this agreement to that affiliate account in full measure.
- In case working both on affiliate account and client account which belongs to that partner's group, one and the same IP address is used, the Company reserves the right to consider this coincidence as a reason of applying clauses 5.5 and 9.12 of this agreement to that affiliate account in full measure.
- A Partner has a right to request comparative check of number of Clients attracted by a Partner and their accounts as well as calculations of trading operations but limited to once per month.
- Transfer of commission to a Partner is handled by means of instant transfer to his partner's account in the Company after a deal of an attracted Client is closed. In case Partner's and Client's accounts are based on different servers of the Company, Partner’s reward is credited twice a day, in total for each period.
- The Company reserves the rights to deny paying the commission for the deals of which the margin proceeds from the bonus funds of the bonus program participants. This rule is applicable to the commissions that have already been credited; such bonus program participants may well be excluded from the partner program.
- In case a client from partner's group applied to the dealing department of the Company with a claim on an order, which commission was received from, the Company reserves the right to cancel partner’s reward to the fullest extent.
- In case the profit of trader does not exceed 5 pips, the Company reserves the right to correct the partner's commissions, which have been obtained from such deals.
- In case the trading operation is done within 2 minutes, the Company reserves the right to correct the partner’s commissions, which have been obtained from such deals.
- In case the total amount of partner's commission from any trading account exceeds 60% of total deposits, made by this account holder (i.e. if commissions from trading account, which was deposited with 1000 USD, exceed 600 USD), the Company reserves the right to correct the total amount of commissions till the level under 60%-level of total deposits.
- The Company pays commission to a Partner in accordance with the Exhibit 1 of the present Agreement;
- Parties independently counts and pays their tax ant otherwise obligations.
- Present Agreement becomes effective on the date of application to be the Company's Partner;
- Agreement Validity - 12 months from the date of signing present Agreement;
- In case of fulfillment of conditions by present Agreement, it is considered to be prolonged for indefinite period;
- Agreement conditions may be changed or supplemented by the Company unilaterally at 5-day preliminary notification;
- Any party of this Agreement has a right to refuse performance of the Agreement unilaterally in a non-judicial procedure having notified the other party at 5 day notice;
- The Agreement may be annulled in a judicial procedure by request of one of the Party in case of repeated breach of obligations, as well as in other cases, foreseen by the effective legislation;
- All supplements, changes, and exhibits to this Agreement enter into force upon signature of the fully authorized representatives in time set by this supplements, changes and exhibits. If the date of becoming effective is not determined, they become effective on the date of signing them by both Parties;
- Present Agreement and all exhibits are executed in duplicate, each one having equal power, one for each Party.