Please kindly note that due to global outbreak of COVID-19 and the Crude Oil trade war, the market is having tremendous high volatility. In preparation for this, FxCitizen will be taking the following precautionary actions to protect our clients and Company from the anticipated market turbulence during the occassions.
1) MARGIN requirements on some commodities pairs may increase with immediate effect. This will affect both new and existing positions. Please ensure your account has sufficient margin to sustain your posistions.
2) Wider SPREAD is expected including fixed spreads which may be allowed to float due to high spread received from our liquidity provider. However, we will make all possible efforts to keep it at a minimum.
3) Some of the benefits such as swap free and Deposit Bonus may suspended temporary
4) Close only functions may applies
5) The Company may limit the maximum profit made to 100pips only, any profit made above 100 pips may adjust to 100 pips only
We would like to urge all active clients to fund your accounts ahead of time to maintain margin requirements to prevent stop out of your active trades as increased margin requirement and wider spread will lower down your account margin level and may lead to stop out even though all your trades is fully hedged. Plan and revise your trades carefully especially on slippage. As always, we carry on by our commitments to our clients and assure you that all trading will be in accordance to our Client Agreement.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support if any question arises.
NOTE: Please be advised that should market conditions deem it necessary, FxCitizen reserves the right to make additional changes to trading conditions according to the current market situation