We are proud to inform you that the FxCitizen brand new MetaTrader5 is successfully installed and will serve you starting on 3rd September 2018. MetaTraders 5 offers more user friendly interface and more efficient execution process compare to MetaTrader4. However, we would like to thank MetaTrader4 for serving us for the past 8 years and now retired honourably.
All existing active trading positions have been migrated to MT5 with the same account number and details. You just have to do download and install FxCitizen MT5 from our home page banner or cabinet or click on this link https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/universe.citizen.limited/mt5/universecitizen5setup.exe As for mobile users, simply download and install MT5 mobile version from Apple Store or Google Play.
Next, you simply need to get your trading account password for MT5 with the same login by click on the banner on the homepage or cabinet or click on this link https://cabinet.fxcitizen.com/retrieve-mt5-password.php the password will be sent to your email
Or, if you remember your MT4 password, simply login to MT5 with the MT4 password and a message box will pop-up for you to set your new MT5 password.
Next, simply login to MT5 by the server named ‘Universe Citizen Limited’ and enjoy your Forex trading with FxCitizen.
However, due to technical limitation, some of the existing offers and benefits will be stopped temporary until the integration is complete. Below is the list of affected criteria:
- Margin Booster 100% will be temporary suspended on MetaTrader5 and replaced by conventional Deposit Bonus up to 35% until integration for the bonus is ready
- CashBack program will be stopped at MetaTrader5 until further notice
- Weekly Contest will be stopped temporary until integration for the contest is ready
- Commodities pair ‘Silver’ is now in ‘Close Only’ mode and going to be removed from listing
- Forex pairs with . sign (eg. AUDCAD.) are now in ‘Close Only’ mode and going to be removed from listing, client is advised to use normal pairs without a . sign.
- For those dormant accounts, your account was not migrated to MT5 therefore you are no longer able to reactivate the active, but you can simply create a new account inside member cabinet without the need to register again
FxCitizen would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your trust and support along the years and may MetaTrader5 would serve you better
Once again, thank you very much and sorry if any inconvenient caused by this upgrade period